- Handles business development in order to establish new accounts in various industries
- Maintains existing accounts and serve their demand
- Promotes and sells chemical products to potential customers
- Explains water treatment package benefits to customer and sells chemicals to treat and resolve water process problems
- Based on technical recommendations, communicates with customer service costs and other measures to correct water-treatment process problems
- Maintains business relationship with the clients and monitors after sales activities
- Graduate of any Engineering course. Graduate of BS Chemistry or Chemical Engineering is an advantage.
- At least with (2) years’ experience in industrial and commercial sales.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent