- Be part of the fastest growing real estate company in the country
- Outstanding opportunities for learning and growth
- 5 day work week, familial and dynamic environment.
- Source and select qualified job applicants and refer them to hiring managers.
- Make hiring recommendations when appropriate.
- Inform job applicants of details such as responsibilities, compensation and benefits, schedules, working conditions, development opportunities, and the like.
- Schedule and conduct new employee orientation.
- Evaluate selection techniques and develop and implement recruiting strategies to meet current or anticipated needs.
- Organize, prepare, and implement recruitment and retention programs.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports related to hiring and attrition.
- Maintain and update human resource documents such as organizational charts, employee handbooks, directories, performance evaluation forms, and the like.
- Prepare and maintain employment record related to events such as hiring, termination, transfers and promotions.
- Interpret and explain human resource policies, procedures, standards and guidelines.
- Other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Psychology, Human Resource Management, Humanities/Liberal Arts, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Social Science/Sociology or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience in end to end recruitment.
- Has good verbal and written communication skills.
- Confident and has strong presentation skills.